Timberline Gymnastics is not your “every day” gym.
We have over 50 pieces of gymnastics apparatus including two trampolines sunken to floor level.
And, for unheard of fun, we have “pits”—room-sized holes in the floor filled with cubes of foam, which we use in conjunction with our swinging ropes!
We have over 14,000 square feet of carpeted foam to keep your kids safe during the party. Our main floor area is a spring floor for added bounce and specialty mats are used throughout the gym for added safety.
AND THE BEST PART ABOUT OUR PARTIES? WE DO ALL THE WORK!
We offer an hour and a half of fun and entertainment while you sit back, RELAX and ENJOY your child’s special day. Our trained instructors lead the kids through one hour of gymnastics activities in the gym area followed by 30 minutes in the party room, where they serve up all the delicious refreshments that you bring. And at the end, we clean everything up! How easy is that?
ALL THIS ADDS UP TO ONE THING: AN AMAZING GOOD TIME!!
BIRTHDAY PARTY POLICIES.
- Party slots are available on Saturdays beginning at 1 pm and Sundays beginning at 10 am.
- Food and beverage items — you may bring your own food and non-alcoholic beverages to serve at the party (cake, snacks, etc). Timberline Gymnastics is not responsible for reactions to any food allergies. Refrigerator/Freezer available!
- Guest Count — Children under the age of 18 months are not included in the guest count, nor are adults over 18. Children 18 months and younger are permitted to play in the gym with parental supervision. **When booking your party, sign up for the package reflecting the total number of guests you plan to invite. We won’t need a final head count until the week of your party, but this helps us with staff planning.**
- ADULTS ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THE GYMNASTICS EQUIPMENT, including trampolines, jump castles, and the pit.
- A $50 deposit and a credit card on file are required to book a party. Deposits are non-refundable. You can pay by cash or check at the end of the party, or the balance will be billed to the credit card on the first business day following the event.
- In order to participate, each child must turn in a waiver form signed by their parent PRIOR to the start of the party. We will email waiver forms so you can hand them out to your guests prior to your party.